A Place to blossom and grow
- Manage the transition between leaving their home environment and settling into our early years
- Ensure all children feel valued. respected and included.
- Provide children with a very naturalistic environment indoors and outdoors where they are encouraged and supported,
- Ensure staff and other adults provide a good role model in their relationships with others
- Ensure children’s early experiences are of the highest quality.
- Provide children with opportunities to develop their physical. intellectual. language, creative, emotional and social skills bot h indoors and outdoors.
- Promote the welfare of children and encourage their independence through the use of appropriate praise and reassurance.
- Encourage positive attitudes to self and others, and develop confidence and self-esteem.
- Create opportunities for both indoor and outdoor play which. at times, is challenging both physically and mentally.
- Encourage children to explore, appreciate and respect their environment.
- Provide opportunities to stimulate interest and imagination.
- Extend c children’s abilities to communicate ideas and feelings in a variety of ways.
- Promote a close relationship with parents, carers and the community.
- Recognise every child is an individual with his/her own personality. We encourage each child to develop at their own pace and to explore the delights of being o child, whilst discovering that learning for life is fun a n d fascinating.
- Develop the children’s awareness of diversity in the community and respect for each other’s values and customs.
- Be involved with the children’s play, engaging in conversation and interact appropriately, extending their learning and understanding.
- Self-evaluate to enhance our performance.
- Promote liaison between nursery and the local primary schools.
- Qualified, experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic staff team
- Exceptional outside environment able to support high quality learning which builds on the children's interests and capabilities
- Flexible full time and part time packages available
- A safe, secure and nurturing environment to support your child's individual needs
- Quality care and early years education
- Nursery education grant funding accepted for eligible children.
- Nursery voucher accepted
We are committed to making the child the centre of our work. In order to make this effective, we aim to foster good relationships with parent/carers, recognising them as the child’s first and most important educators. We believe that a good partnership between home and the setting will help the child hove the best possible experience in their formative early years.
Fledglings aims and objectives are to:
- Provide a safe, stimulating, caring and learning environment in which children from the age of 2 to 5 years can feel happy and secure.
- Ensure children receive the high quality, challenging learning opportunities which build on the children’s interests and capabilities and are carefully planned to work with the Early Years Foundation Stage.
We believe that an important feature of our setting is our happy atmosphere and our primary concern is for your child’s well-being. A child who is happy and secure displays confidence and independence.
Meals & Snacks
‘Bow has been attending Fledglings since it opened in April 2018 and has excelled in her educational development. She looks forward to seeing her friends and teachers every morning and often talks about how much fun she’ s had. The teachers at Fledgling are always friendly and helpful and my daughter could not be better cared for. I feel extremely grateful to have Fledglings as part of my child’s early childhood education’.
Since my children have attended the nursery I can honestly say I have seen their independence grow and they have also improved a great deal in their development skills. The staff have been very helpful and have been excellent in reassuring me. Would definitely recommend the nursery to others
Since my children have attended Fledgling’s they have come leaps and bounds with speech & learning.
My son has some difficulties and all the stuff are brilliant with him.
My children love going Fledgling’s and look forward to it every morning. They are amazing! Thank you’
My daughter is very happy at Fledgling’s. She has come on in leaps and bounds and grown in confidence. The staff are wonderful and my daughter is always happy to go into nursery. She always has so much fun that she never wants to leave!
‘This is a nice place for children. My daughter feels confident for coming. She improved her skills a lot and enjoys playing with her friends
We are so pleased to have stumbled across Fledgling’s Out son is so happy here and the staff are passionate about making the experience for them both fun and educational. My son’s favorite activity is definitely ‘movement & music’ in the big hall. He often comes home excited to show mw his moves! I have seen his confidence grow & he always is excited to attend. Thank you, Sandra, Amanda & Jo for your enthusiasm & for making such a fun learning environment
I highly recommend Fledglings Kindergarten Nursery first, because they have excellent spaces where children can play, interact and have fun, it is a very comfortable place.
Second: The staff are excellent, very professional people, they have an excellent teaching method and the children are always happy, they are very careful with every detail. We are very happy with the education of our daughter. Thank you’
‘’Nice friendly environment and welcoming staff’’.
Staff creatively organise a highly stimulating environment for children. They provide children with a wide range of exciting toys and enjoyable learning experiences that helps to motivate them to learn.
Staff are well qualified and skillfully follow children’s lead in their play. Children receive opportunities to develop their own ideas and staff interact positively with children to support their learning
Staff manage children’s behaviour well and speak to children calmly. Children develop secure and meaningful relationships with staff and other children. They settle well and are emotionally secure and confident in the welcoming and nurturing environment. The keyperson system is effective and staff give children support and reassurance.
Staff have established effective systems to observe children’s learning. This helps them to track children’s progress and plan for the next steps in their learning.
Children enjoy being outdoors and a wide variety of toys and equipment helps to develop their physical and problem-solving skills.
Contact UsKatherine Low Settlement
108 Battersea High Street
SW11 3HP 020 7101 2033 email@example.com